CBS reveals identities of 'Wickedly Perfect's domestic diva contestants
By Reality TV World staff, 12/14/2004
CBS has revealed the identities of the twelve contestants who will be competing on Wickedly Perfect, its new Joan Lunden-hosted domestic diva reality competition series that premieres Thursday, January 6 at 8PM ET/PT.
Dubbed "the potential next great style makers of tomorrow " by CBS, Wickedly Perfect's twelve contestants will compete in a no-holds-barred competition to crown the country's new authority on at-home living. Various areas relating to entertaining and beautifying a home will be addressed, including party planning, gardening, cooking, baking, sewing, crafts, floral arranging and decorating.
Like most reality competition programs, in addition to chronicling the relationships that develop among the tightly wound, extremely competitive participants who will live together on a luxurious New England estate, each Wickedly Perfect episode will also feature the elimination of one contestant.
Wickedly Perfect's winner will receive numerous prizes, including six appearances on The Early Show on CBS, a development deal for a lifestyle-oriented television show, and a publishing deal with Atria Books, a division of premier publisher Simon & Schuster.
Renowned chef and restaurateur Bobby Flay (Mesa Grill), Emmy Award-nominated stylist David Evangelista (The Rosie O'Donnell Show) and best-selling author Candace Bushnell (Sex and the City and Trading Up) will serve as the program's judges.
• Amy Guglielmo, a married 32-year-old art studio owner from New York, New York. Her hobbies include painting, entertaining and gardening
• Darlene Cahill, a married 46-year-old Home Shopping Network host from Newport Richey, Florida. Her hobbies include designing and decorating other people's homes.
• Dawn Schedule, a married 33-year-old first grade teacher from Magnolia, Texas. Her hobbies include decorating, entertaining and traveling internationally
• Denise Crandall, a married 39-year-old homemaker from Los Angeles, California. Her hobbies include decorating, wake boarding and planning parties
• Heather Shrake, a single 25-year-old business owner from Los Angeles, California. Her hobbies include dancing, playing volleyball and sewing.
• Kimberly Kennedy, a married 32-year-old homemaker from Atlanta, Georgia. Her hobbies include cooking, paper crafts and sailing.
• Margo Leidigh, a divorced 40-year-old purchasing supervisor from Oceanside, California. Her hobbies include decorating, entertaining and hanging out with her children
• Michelle Cozens, a married 26-year-old professional baker from Dana Point, California. Her hobbies include wine tastings, listening to music, traveling.
• Mitchell Pennell, a single 40-year-old product designer from Chicago, Illinois. His hobbies include entertaining and playing pool
• Mychael Chang, a divorced 33-year-old professional chef from Los Angeles, California. Her hobbies include yoga, playing the piano and cooking.
• Thomas Frank, a married 41-year-old small business owner from Cincinnati, Ohio. His hobbies include shopping, weightlifting and cooking
• Tim Bell, a single 25-year-old carpenter from Punta Gorda, Florida. His hobbies include surfing, singing and playing pool.
Photos courtesy CBS Worldwide Inc.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.