Wickedly Perfect News
Bobby Flay and his wife Stephanie March have reportedly called it quits.
"Revenge of the Not So's," our episode summary for the eighth episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by KObrien_fan, is now available.
"The Yolk’s On You," our episode summary for the fifth episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by Bebo, is now available.
Presumably convinced that repeat broadcasts of its Thursday night dramas can better defend the Thursday 8PM ET/PT time period until Survivor: Vanuatu premieres on February 17, CBS announced yesterday that effective immediately, Wickedly Perfect (the time period's current occupant) will air on Saturdays at 8PM ET/PT for the duration of its ten-episode run.
"Would You Do It In The Woods?," our episode summary for the third episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by Estee, is now available.
"Never Serve Warm Champagne," our episode summary for the second episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by volsfan, is now available.
CBS has announced that due to Survivor: Palau's premiere on February 17, Wickedly Perfect, the domestic diva search reality series that has been occupying CBS's Thursday night time period while Survivor is between editions, will move to Saturday evenings beginning February 19.
Wickedly Perfect might be the title of the show, but no one will be using that phrase to describe the debut ratings performance of CBS's new domestic diva search reality show.
"Apples, Apples Everywhere, But Not A Bite To Eat," our episode summary for the premiere episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by buckeyegirl, is now available.
CBS has revealed the identities of the twelve contestants who will be competing on Wickedly Perfect, its new Joan Lunden-hosted domestic diva reality competition series that premieres Thursday, January 6 at 8PM ET/PT.
- JoJo Fletcher: I fell for more than one guy on 'The Bachelorette' and it was "very painful"
- Mariah Carey inks three-movie deal with the Hallmark Channel
- Paul McCartney praises Kanye West: "He's a crazy guy who comes up with great stuff"
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Yeah, I knew Jordan Rodgers was going to be on the show ahead of time
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I really mean it when I say this is the most dramatic season in history
- Christina Aguilera to duet with Ariana Grande on 'The Voice' finale
- Michael Stagliano and wife Emily Stagliano expecting a baby boy
- Jordan Rodgers blasted by ex-girlfriend Brittany Farrar: We broke up because he cheated on me, not football -- he's full of BS and a fame-seeker
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum expecting Baby No. 2!