Wickedly Perfect News
Bobby Flay and his wife Stephanie March have reportedly called it quits.
"Revenge of the Not So's," our episode summary for the eighth episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by KObrien_fan, is now available.
"The Yolk’s On You," our episode summary for the fifth episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by Bebo, is now available.
Presumably convinced that repeat broadcasts of its Thursday night dramas can better defend the Thursday 8PM ET/PT time period until Survivor: Vanuatu premieres on February 17, CBS announced yesterday that effective immediately, Wickedly Perfect (the time period's current occupant) will air on Saturdays at 8PM ET/PT for the duration of its ten-episode run.
"Would You Do It In The Woods?," our episode summary for the third episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by Estee, is now available.
"Never Serve Warm Champagne," our episode summary for the second episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by volsfan, is now available.
CBS has announced that due to Survivor: Palau's premiere on February 17, Wickedly Perfect, the domestic diva search reality series that has been occupying CBS's Thursday night time period while Survivor is between editions, will move to Saturday evenings beginning February 19.
Wickedly Perfect might be the title of the show, but no one will be using that phrase to describe the debut ratings performance of CBS's new domestic diva search reality show.
"Apples, Apples Everywhere, But Not A Bite To Eat," our episode summary for the premiere episode of CBS's Wickedly Perfect, written by buckeyegirl, is now available.
CBS has revealed the identities of the twelve contestants who will be competing on Wickedly Perfect, its new Joan Lunden-hosted domestic diva reality competition series that premieres Thursday, January 6 at 8PM ET/PT.
- Kim Zolciak admits to Botox and lip fillers but denies facial plastic surgery
- Kanye West on feud with Taylor Swift: "I am so glad my wife has Snapchat"
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi debuts her 'Yung Mommy' music video -- "I hope I win a Grammy for this"
- Keshia Knight Pulliam: I didn't cheat on my husband Ed Hartwell, he cheated on me!
- Lauren Conrad: 'The Hills: That Was Then, This is Now' special will reveal secrets
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!