Big Brother 5 will debut with a special 90-minute broadcast on Tuesday, July 6 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS. Following the premiere, Big Brother 5 will be broadcast each week on Tuesdays (9-10 PM, ET/PT), Thursdays (8-9 PM, live ET/delayed PT) and Saturdays (9-10 PM, ET/PT). The Thursday broadcast will feature the live eviction of one of the houseguests.
The thirteen houseguests who will compete in Big Brother 5 are:
• Drew Daniel, a 22-year-old single recent college graduate from Urbana, Ohio
• Jennifer Dedmon, a 21-year-old single restaurant hostess from San Antonio, Texas
• Michael Ellis, a 23-year-old engaged dad and security officer from Durant, Oklahoma
• Diane Henry, a 22-year-old single cocktail waitress from Burlington, Kentucky
• Holly King, a "20-something" single model from Los Angeles, California (yes, CBS did not release an age for Holly, just that she was in her "20's")
• Adria Okins, a 30-year-old married web designer from Birmingham, Alabama.
• Karen O'Neil Ganci, a 30-year-old married portrait artist from Saddle Brook, New Jersey
• Marvin Latimer, a 36-year-old single mortician from Conway, South Carolina
• Scott Long, a 26-year-old single sales representative from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
• Mike Lubinski, a 41-year-old single dad and commercial painter from Eastpointe, Michigan
• Lori Valenti, a 26-year-old single yoga instructor from Boston, Massachusetts
• Will Wikle, a 26-year-old single registered nurse from Tupelo, Mississippi
• Jase Wirey, a 28-year-old single volunteer firefighter from Decatur, Illinois. (Jase is apparently unemployed, as to the best of our knowledge, "volunteer firefighters" are just that -- volunteers)
Big Brother 5 is produced by Arnold Shapiro & Allison Grodner Productions, in association with Endemol U.S.A.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.