CBS reveals 'Greatest American Dog' owner and canine cast identities
By Christopher Rocchio, 06/09/2008
CBS has revealed the identities of the 12 teams competing on Greatest American Dog, an America's Next Top Model-like reality series for pageant pooches and their owners that will premiere Thursday, July 10 at 8PM ET/PT.
Hosted by zoologist Jarod Miller, Greatest American Dog will follow the 12 "pageant dogs" as they live together in a house with their respective owners and compete against each other in a series of challenges designed to measure each owners' ability to train their dogs.
- Beth Joy, an acting manager from New York City, and Bella Starlet, a 10-year-old Chihuahua, Labrador Retriever, Shih-Tzu, Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever and Pomeranian mix
- Bill, a building maintenance employee from Flint, TX, and Star, a 7-year-old Brittany
- Brandy, a fashion designer from Orange County, CA, and Beacon, a 1-year-old Miniature Schnauzer
- David, a doctor from New York City, and Elvis, a 2-year-old Parson Russell Terrier
- Elan, an aspiring dog salon owner from Portland, OR, and Kenji, a 1-year-old Giant Schnauzer
- J.D., a dog entertainer from Bend, OR, and Galaxy, a 9-year-old English Pointer Border Collie and Labrador mix
- Laura, a film producer from Los Angeles, CA, and Preston, a 5-year-old Pomeranian
- Laurie, a doggy day care owner from Stafford, VA, and Andrew, a 5-year-old Maltese
- Michael, an aspiring comic from Los Angeles, CA, and Ezzie, a 2-year-old Boston Terrier
- Ron, a construction manager from Oxnard, CA, and Tillman, a 3-year-old English Bull Dog
- Teresa, a dog sitter from Fairfax, VA, and Leroy, a 5-year-old Border Collie
- Travis, a bartender from Los Angeles, CA, and Presley, a 1-year-old Boxer
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.