Bruce Jenner denies he's leaving 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians'
UPI News Service, 02/13/2014
Bruce Jenner's face may be changing, but his employment is not.
Both Bruce and Kris Jenner, who separated last year after 22 years of marriage, have denied reports that the 64-year-old Kardashian patriarch had had enough of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," now in its ninth season.
"The reports of me quitting 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' are completely fabricated," Bruce said in a statement. "I'm currently shooting season nine and look forward to season ten and any future seasons. I love working with my family."
Kris also shut down the rumors.
"This story is completely made up," she told E! News. "We are filming daily with the entire family including Bruce and look forward to filming season 10 in January!"
Sources told TMZ on Thursday that Bruce wanted out of the reality TV game, and wanted to spend more time with his kids off camera.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box.