Big Brother's nineteenth-season cast has been announced by CBS.
CBS has revealed the identities of the 16 houseguests who will be competing for the $500,000 grand prize onBig Brother's upcoming edition, which premieres with a two-night event Wednesday, June 28 from 8-10PM ET/PT and Thursday, June 29 from 9-10PM ET/PT.
Following the two-night premiere, Big Brother will air on Sunday nights from 8-9PM ET/PT beginning on July 2; Wednesday nights from 8-9PM ET/PT beginning on July 5; and Thursday nights from 9-10PM ET/PT beginning on July 6.
Hosted once again by Julie Chen, Big Brother will continue to feature the houseguests living together for an entire summer while being filmed by cameras 24/7. The house will be outfitted with 87 HD cameras and more than 100 microphones.
This season's cast includes a government engineer, a rodeo clown, a microbiologist, and a cosplay artist, among others.
According to the network, details about the new season's house as well as special Season 19 twists will be announced at a later date.
Below is the list of Big Brother's Season 19 houseguests:
- Christmas Abbott, a 35-year-old fitness enthusiast from Lynchburg, VA, who currently resides in Raleigh, NC.
- Matthew Clines, a 33-year-old renovation consultant from Arlington, VA.
- Dominique Cooper, a 30-year-old government engineer from Tuskegee, AL, who currently resides in Woodbridge, VA.
- Elena Davies a 26-year-old radio personality from Fort Worth, TX, who currently resides in Dallas, TX.
- Jason Dent, a 37-year-old rodeo clown from Humeston, IA.
- Jessica Graf, a 26-year-old VIP concierge from Cranston, RI, who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.
- Cameron Heard a 24-year-old microbiologist from North Aurora, IL, who currently resides in Woodridge, IL.
- Mark Jansen, a 26-year-old personal trainer from Grand Island, NY.
- Megan Lowder, a 28-year-old dog walker from Cathedral City, CA, who currently resides in Phoenix, AZ.
- Josh Martinez, a 23-year-old in hair care sales from Miami, FL, who currently resides in Homestead, FL.
- Cody Nickson, a 32-year-old construction sales representative from Lake Mills, IA, who currently resides in Plano, TX.
- Alex Ow, a 28-year-old eco-friendly marketing representative from Thousand Oaks, CA, who currently resides in Camarillo, CA.
- Jillian Parker, a 24-year-old timeshare sales representative from Celebration, FL, who currently resides in Las Vegas, NV.