Aubry is a 30-year-old from Cambridge, MA, who was employed as a social media marketer when she first appeared on Survivorlast year.
Even if Aubry is working some magic on Survivor: Game Changers, she hasn't received much of an edit. Aubry hasn't been shown being responsible for big moves or talking much strategy; however, she definitely got some screen time when she flipped Debbie Wanner the double bird behind her back.
Several votes after the merge, Aubry is working with the minority alliance, but anything can happen now that Sarah Lacina flipped on the majority alliance of six and is more than willing to play the game like a criminal.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Aubry Bracco:
- Aubry Bracco previously played on Season 32,Survivor: Kaoh Rong -- Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty, when she was 29-years-old. Aubry finished as the runner-up when she received two of the seven jury votes at the Final Tribal Council. She defeated third-place finisher Tai Trang but lost to winner Michele Fitzgerald.
Aubry is best remembered for her strategic gameplay -- but not so much her social game -- and ability to rally after two of her closest allies were suddenly and unexpectedly medically evacuated from the game.
- Aubry told Reality TV World after the Kaoh Rong season that she felt her fellow castaways had trouble seeing her game because it was so personal and emotional for everyone. She therefore felt a tad undervalued or underestimated.
- Aubry's inspiration in life is her grandmother, Madeline, because she was a hard worker from a self-declared crazy Brooklyn Italian family who never let anything get her down. She was the first Woman of the Year at the New York Daily News and had "a wacky personality."
- Aubry said she convinced her advisors at Brown University to let her write a children's book about a manatee instead of a 50-page thesis, and she went on to graduate with honors.
- The castaway has called herself "the love child" of Sophie Clarke and John Cochran when it comes to past Survivor contestants she is most like.
- Aubry's personal claim to fame is her name because she loves how it means "leader of the elves."