The Bachelorette's sixth season will begin at a familiar setting for the 25-year-old former The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love bachelorette as she arrives at the same Malibu mansion where she first met Jake Pavelka.
She'll then be introduced to her 25 suitors -- including Kyle, an outdoorsman who literally tries to reel her in; Jason, a "hunky skier" who does a death-defying back flip off the limo; and John C., who immediately gets down on bended knee and proposes.
Once inside the mansion, the competition to impress Fedotowsky only intensifies, as aspiring writer Frank shares his story of moving to Paris to follow his dream, Kirk presents her with a sentimental scrapbook he made specifically for her, and a "clever" Texan named Hunter steals her attention with a song.
However the mood returns to serious when host Chris Harrison arrives and reveals it's time for Fedotowsky to present one of the men with a first impression rose -- causing Latin suitor Roberto to take her outside and teach her some salsa steps, Justin to rip his shirt open and reveal his professional wrestler alter ego, and Jesse to give her a hand-crafted wood necklace.
In addition, one of the suitors uses his one-on-one time with Fedotowsky to express his concerns about one of his fellow bachelors, explaining he might be there for a reason "other than love."
Similar to other recent The Bachelor and The Bachelorette editions, Harrison will also give each suitor the chance to vote for a bachelor they feels isn't there for the right reasons -- causing tensions to rise and tempers to clash.
After Fedotowsky presents her first-impression rose, the votes from all the suitors are revealed and one bachelor receives "an overwhelming" number of them -- however he uses some alone time with her to try and "convince her that his intentions are sincere," according to ABC.
The premiere will conclude with Fedotowsky whittling her 25 bachelors down to 17.
The 25 men competing on The Bachelorette's sixth season -- and their ABC-supplied bios -- are:
- Chris H., a 27-year-old real estate developer from Vancouver, Canada
- Chris L., a 33-year-old landscaper from Cape Cod, MA
- Chris N., a 29-year-old entrepreneur from Orlando, FL
- Craig M., a 34-year-old in dental sales from Sarnia, Canada
- Craig R., a 27-year-old lawyer from Philadelphia, PA
- Derek, a 28-year-old sales manager from Warren, MI
- Derrick, a 27-year-old construction engineer from San Diego, CA
- Frank, a 31-year-old retail manager, from Geneva, IL
- Hunter, a 28-year-old internet account executive from San Antonio, TX
- Jason, a 27-year-old construction consultant from Denver, CO
- Jay, a 29-year-old lawyer from Barrington, RI
- Jesse, a 24-year-old general contractor from Peculiar, MO
- John C., a 32-year-old in hotel business development from Issaquah, WA
- John N., a 27-year-old in engineering software sales from Wichita, KS
- Jonathan, a 30-year-old weatherman from Houston, TX
- Justin, a 26-year-old entertainment wrestler from Toronto, CA
- Kasey, a 27-year-old advertising account executive from Clovis, CA
- Kirk, a 27-year-old sales consultant from Green Bay, WI
- Kyle, a 26-year-old outdoorsman from Highlands Ranch, CO
- Phil, a 30-year-old investment manager from Chicago, IL
- Roberto, a 26-year-old insurance agent from Charleston, SC
- Steve, a 28-year-old sales representative from Cleveland, OH
- Ty, a 31-year-old in medical sales from Nashville, TN
- Tyler M., a 25-year-old catering manager from Austin, TX
- Tyler V., a 25-year-old in online advertising from Chelsea, VT
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.