Despite a very cold overnight date in Lapland, Finland, things heated up between Nick and Vanessa, a 29-year-old special education teacher from Montreal, Quebec, in the fantasy suite.
Vanessa has fallen madly in love with Nick, who seems to be falling for the bachelorette just the same. However, logistics may negatively impact the couple's relationship, as they can't seem to decide where they'd want to live if The Bachelor ended in an engagement.
After all, Vanessa loves being a Canadian and Nick never saw himself leaving America.
Although Nick and Vanessa have passion and chemistry galore, Nick seems worried they are too similar, meaning their stubborn and impulsive natures may clash at times.
At this point in the season with the March 13 finale fast approaching, Nick appears smitten with both Vanessa and her competition, Raven Gates. Will Vanessa win Nick's final rose, and maybe an engagement ring to go with it?
Below is a list of 13 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Vanessa Grimaldi:
- If Vanessa could be any fruit or vegetable, she'd choose an onion because it's a staple item and can be found all year round.
- Vanessa's parents are divorced but on civil terms, and she has a sister named Melissa and younger brother Patrick who are both very protective of her.
- She loves pizza, burgers and homemade Italian classics like biscotti and panettone.
- Vanessa doesn't really have a physical type when it comes to men, but she definitely appreciates a great smile.
- It's probably a good thing Vanessa isn't the nextThe Bachelorette star because she's very afraid to hurt other people's feelings.
- Vanessa owns a part-poodle dog whom she calls her "lucky charm."
- The most romantic present she has ever received is a promise ring.
- Vanessa's birthday is September 29, 1987, so her astrological sign is Libra.
- The 5'3 1/2" bachelorette believes her best attributes are her personality, drive to succeed, work ethic, and patience.
- Vanessa has a phobia of sharks and bees, but she isn't afraid of adrenaline-seeking activities like skydiving.
- Vanessa meets with her family for a three-hour lunch every Sunday afternoon and hopes to keep that tradition alive no matter what happens in the future.
- The feisty and outgoing Italian-speaking beauty can eat! Leftover food makes her happy.
- Vanessa appeared in several movies: Being Human in 2015, Blue Mountain State in 2010, and Ascension in 2011. She also co-hosted GameLoft podcasts about five years ago on Can Your School Rock.