'Top Model's rescheduled New York City audition an orderly affair
UPI News Service, 04/12/2009
Attendees to an audition redo in New York for "America's Next Top Model" say the event went smoothly compared with the show's initial attempt.
"Top Model" hopeful Regina Villano said while last month's tryout for the CW show ended with a bomb scare and prospective contestants clashing, Saturday's audition remained orderly thanks to a significant police presence, the New York Daily News reported.
"This is amazing," Villano, 21, said at the Penn Plaza Pavilion on audition. "We know where to stand. We know we will be seen. There are lines and checkpoints and police around. I couldn't be happier."