'The Hills' star Lauren Conrad says "never say never" to more reality TV
By John Bracchitta, 03/10/2009
Lauren Conrad is done with MTV's The Hills, but she isn't ruling out an eventual return to reality TV just yet.
Conrad left the door open for a possible return to reality TV in the future while attending Barbie's 50th birthday celebration in Malibu on Monday.
"Reality TV, as in a show like The Hills? I don't think I could do it," Conrad told E! News. "Never say never, but at this point I think I'm ready to step away and do my own thing."
Conrad added that after finishing filming her final scenes for The Hills last week, she is looking forward to getting back more of her personal life and not having all her life decisions appear on television.
"I get a little bit more privacy back and be able to make mistakes and not have to deal with the repercussions of my decisions [on-camera]," she said. "I'm going to keep a few things to myself."
As for Conrad's roomie Lo Bosworth, she will be returning to The Hills, but told E! News that filming would not take place in the new Westwood apartment the women share.
"We don't want Star Tours to come by anymore!" Bosworth said.
Finally, when asked about her current off-screen beau, My Boys actor Kyle Howard, Conrad was quite complimentary, if not at a bit of a loss for words as well.
"You're making me blush! He's very sweet," Conrad said, according to E! News. "He's a good guy."