The CW to premiere new '13: Fear is Real' on January 7, reveals cast
By Christopher Rocchio, 12/07/2008
The CW has revealed the identities of the 13 contestants competing on 13: Fear is Real, a new horror-themed reality competition series that will premiere on Wednesday, January 7 at 8PM ET/PT.
In addition, The CW will air weekly encore broadcasts of 13: Fear is Real in the Fridays at 9PM ET/PT time period beginning January 9.
Each 13: Fear is Real episode will follow the contestants as they are pitted against each other in situations that are taken directly from different horror movies and designed by various "masterminds of terror," according to The CW.
- Adam, a 25-year-old musician from Bend, OR who currently resides in Seattle, WA
- Cody, a 22-year-old student from Austin, TX
- Erica, a 26-year-old sports show co-host from Waycross, GA who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA
- Kelly, a 23-year-old marketing and product specialist from Fort Collins, CO who currently resides in San Diego, CA
- Laura, a 27-year-old customer service representative from San Jose, CA who currently resides in Medford, OR
- Lauren, a 24-year-old model/hairstylist from Cherry Hill, NJ
- Leah, a 21-year-old student from Philadelphia, PA
- Melyssa, a 24-year-old personal trainer from Columbus, OH
- Nasser, a 26-year-old hotel concierge from Philadelphia, PA
- Rodney, a 26-year-old event coordinator from Victoria, TX who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA
- Ryan, a 24-year-old account executive from Yorba Linda, CA
- Steffinnie, a 29-year-old actress from Sioux Falls, SD who currently resides in North Hollywood, CA
- Ted, a 24-year-old contractor, teacher and bartender from Chalfont, PA who currently resides in Bucks County, PA
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.