Sharna and James made it to the finale despite the fact she was dealing with a knee injury.
Sharna, who began her ballroom education at age 8, probably feels like she's due to win a mirrorball trophy because she has been so close to the prize in her last several season. Want to learn more about her?
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Sharna Burgess:
- She was born on June 21, 1985 and began dance and gymnastics training at age 5. However, she was a Tomboy who also loved climbing trees and, as a teenager, shooting guns at ranges.
- She moved to London at age 18 and later competed on So You Think You Can Dance in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Sharna joined Dancing with the Stars back in Season 13 as a Troupe member but was bumped up to a pro partner for Season 16.
- The beauty with auburn hair has been best friends with fellow DWTS pro Peta Murgatroyd for over 10 years now.
- Sharna dated choreographer and dancer Paul Kirkland from 2010 to 2015.