Reality TV World Show Updates   People News   Spoiler News   Entertainment News   RealityTVDB   POP Hollywood   Reality TV News Wire
Features & Interviews   Sexy Social Pics of the Day   Things to Know Profiles   Message Boards   Shows Listing

HOME > Chrisley Knows Best

chrisleyknowsbest_savannahchrisley

Savannah Chrisley reveals she's dating NBA player Chandler Parsons, Todd Chrisley quips he's a "douchebag" and "ho hound"


By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 02/24/2017 

Savannah Chrisley is blushing about a new guy in her life, NBA star Chandler Parsons, and to say her dad Todd Chrisley is worried would be an understatement.

ADVERTISEMENT
In a joint interview with Access Hollywood on Thursday, the father and daughter who star on Chrisley Knows Best bantered back and forth about her new romantic interest.

When Todd was asked what he knows about Chandler, 28, the Chrisley family patriarch replied, "Well, what I know about him is what everyone else knows about him -- is that it happened on social media."

Savannah, 19, apparently became acquainted with the Memphis Grizzlies basketball player on Instagram.

"But I think he's a great guy. He's got a great sense of humor," Todd, 47, noted.

"You don't like [him]!" Savannah interjected.

"He's an NBA player!" said the over-protective father.

"We're friends, like we met, I've gone to a game. We hang out. He's a fun person to hang out with," Savannah said of her budding relationship, which began "just a couple weeks" ago.

"By the time the parent finds out about it, it's been months," Todd insisted, saying that his children tell the truth only 10 percent of the time and lie the other 90 percent.

"Listen, he's got a great personality. But, you know, he's an NBA player, so with that being said, you know, I think in the NBA, they're ho hounds. I mean, so you know, my daughter's not gonna be on that list."

Savannah, however, doesn't seem bothered by the fact her dad is skeptical of Chandler's intentions.

"Like I said, he's sweet, we have fun. So we'll see where it goes!" she said with a smile.

"They have two phones," Todd continued when describing NBA players, [for the] side chick and main chick. Let's call it what it is."

"As long as I'm 'the main,' I'm good!" Savannah noted with a laugh.

"Yeah, well you ain't ever going to know," Todd quipped. "That's the problem. Everyone always thinks they're 'the main.'"

Todd reiterated how Chandler has "the best personality" but then tried to downplay his daughter's relationship by saying, "It's a new friendship, and I don't know why it's newsworthy."

Todd found out about Savannah's new guy when someone sent him a picture of his daughter sitting on the court at one of his basketball games.

"So here I am Googling -- because I know nothing about sports -- and I'm like, 'What a douchebag! Why is she [with him?]' But then I got to know him and he's got one of the greatest personalities out there... I'm sure he's still a douchebag, but he's an acceptable douchebag," Todd confessed.

Savannah said she has resorted to telling her father everything because "he's going to find out" any way, mainly due to social media.

"I knew it would be the start of something good. We went out to dinner, I tried to pay, and [Chandler] got mad and he was like, 'No, don't ever think that's gonna fly with me,' and I was like, 'Alright!'" Savannah gushed.

According to Todd, the gesture won Chandler some major points when comparing him to Savannah's ex-boyfriend, Blaire Hanks. "[Paying the check] was so different than the last one. Listen, anything from where she was to where she is today was a step up... [but] whoever God created for Savannah has his work cut out for him."

Savannah tearfully announced her split from Hanks on January 25 through a live video on Facebook, only one week after she was injured in a serious car crash.


Savannah Chrisley/Instagram

Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.





PAID CONTENT











Take Our User Survey





Page generated Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:02 am in 0.7354040145874 seconds

About Reality TV World   •   Advertise on Reality TV World  •   Contact Reality TV World  •   Privacy Policy   •   RSS Feed



Page fetched in 0.83881497383118 seconds