Raven is a 25-year-old fashion boutique owner from Hoxie, AR. The brunette beauty made a big impression on Nick during the season's first group date by being brutally honest with him. Nick appreciated the fact she would always tell him like it is.
Raven has gorgeous, long black hair that fits her name pretty perfectly. The 5'6" businesswoman has a lot to offer, but will she be perfect for Nick? Could she be "the one" for him?
Below is a list of seven facts Reality TV World has compiled about Raven Gates:
- With less than $1,000 in the bank, Raven launched her Grey Suede store. It became one of the most successful businesses in Northern Arkansas within a year.
- Her all-time favorite movies are Uptown Girls, Bridesmaids and Step Brothers.
- The most romantic present she's ever received was a diamond necklace and roses left on her car. Raven didn't even care that they were diamonds; she just never had a man buy her anything before and considered it a thoughtful gesture.
- Raven would be Jasmine from Aladdin if she could be any fictional character because the princess had great hair and a pet tiger.
- Raven calls herself a terrible cook.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, Raven would pick Blue Ivy to see what it's like to be the child of Jay Z and Beyonce.
- The bachelorette's favorite actor/actress was Brittany Murphy, who passed away, because she loved her spirit.
To check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here. To see a gallery of all of this season's bachelorettes, click here.