Raven is a 25-year-old fashion boutique owner from Hoxie, AR. The brunette beauty will be vying for Bachelor Nick Viall's heart when the show premieres Monday, January 2 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Nick will be looking for the love of his life after three failed stints on The Bachelor spinoffs.
Raven has gorgeous, long black hair that fits her name pretty perfectly, but will the 5'6" businesswoman be perfect for Nick? And does she have what it takes to win his heart?
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Raven Gates:
- The bachelorette's favorite actor/actress was Brittany Murphy, who passed away, because she loved her spirit.
- The most romantic present she's ever received was a diamond necklace and roses left on her car. Raven didn't even care that they were diamonds; she just never had a man buy her anything before and considered it a thoughtful gesture.
- Her all-time favorite movies are Uptown Girls, Bridesmaids and Step Brothers.
- Raven would be Jasmine from Aladdin if she could be any fictional character because the princess had great hair and a pet tiger.
- Raven calls herself a terrible cook.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, Raven would pick Blue Ivy to see what it's like to be the child of Jay Z and Beyonce.
To see pictures of all of this season's 30 bachelorettes, click here, or for their Night 1 arrivals, click here. And to check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here.