'Project Accessory' designers announced by Lifetime, to debut Nov. 3
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 10/05/2011
Lifetime has revealed the identities of the designers who will be competing on Project Accessory, the network's new Project Runway-like reality competition for fashion accessories, and announced the series will premiere on Thursday, November 3 at 10PM ET/PT.
Project Accessory will debut immediately following the premiere of Project Runway All Stars, which the network will debut at 9PM ET/PT.
Molly Sims will serve as the host of Project Accessory, which will also feature designer Kenneth Cole and InStyle editor Ariel Foxman as judges and lifestyle expert Eva Lorenzotti as mentor.
Actress Debra Messing and fashion critic and TV personality Kelly Osbourne will be among the fashion experts who will appear as guest judges during the season.
Project Accessory's 12 designers will be required to design original accessories in numerous categories including jewelry, belts, bags, shoes, and headpieces. The winner will receive $100,000 from eBay Fashion to start their own line, a feature spread in InStyle and professional runway hairstyling for one year from John Frieda Precision Foam Color.
Project Accessory is being produced by The Weinstein Company, which also produces Project Runway, and Good Bye Pictures.
- Adrian Dana, a church hat designer from Baltimore, MD who currently resides in Lithuania, GA
- Brian Burkhardt, a jewelry designer from Manchester, NH who currently resides in Miami, FL
- Christina Caruso, a jewelry designer from New York, NY
- Cotrice, a jewelry designer from Milwaukee, WI who currently resides in Atlanta, GA
- David Grieco, a belt designer from Watertown, NY who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA
- Diego Rocha, a handbag designer from Sao Paolo, Brazil who currently resides in Chicago, IL
- James Sommerfeldt, a footwear designer from Chicago, IL
- Kelly Horton, a handbag designer from Philadelphia, PA who currently resides in Edgewater, NJ
- Nicolina Royale, a leather rock n' roll accessories designer from Minneapolis MN who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA
- Nina Cortes, a jewelry designer from Miami, FL
- Rich Sandomeno, a jewelry designer from Elmwood Park, NJ who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA
- Shea Curry, a jewelry and hair accessories designer from Hattiesburg, MS who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA
(Photo credit Lifetime)
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.