Nicole, 24, first entered the Big Brother house in Season 16, but she was unfortunately the eighth person evicted from the game. She got her second chance to play on Big Brother's currently-airing 18th edition.
Nicole returned to the house with three other veteran players -- Da'Vonne Rogers, James Huling and Frank Eudy. Although the returnees initially made a pack to stick together, they did just the opposite, and now only Nicole and James remain.
Nicole has been labeled a "snake" because she tries to play different sides of the house and make deals despite the fact houseguests this season are terrible at keeping secrets. Michelle Meyer threw her under the bus, saying she cannot be trusted.
To her benefit, Nicole is in a showmance with Corey Brooks, who is best buds with Paulie Calafiore, a strong leader in the house who hasn't even been mentioned as a target until this week.
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Nicole Franzel:
- The small-town girl from Ubly, MI, was born on June 30, 1992.
- Nicole is afraid of heights, surgery, sharks and ghosts.
- When asked to compete on Big Brother again, Nicole was genuinely surprised and even cried. She also resigned from her job as a nurse, completely confident she could win.
- Nicole describes herself as classy, flirty and adventurous.
- Her favorite activities include watching basketball and hockey, cuddling, coffee dates, traveling, and shopping.
- Nicole's motto in life? "Make the most of your situation."
- If Nicole could've brought anything into the Big Brother house with her, it would've been a journal to write down her thoughts and relieve stress as well as her puppies and the ring her mother gave her.
- Nicole began dreaming about aBig Brother appearance when she was only eight-years-old.
- The houseguest earned a Bachelor of Science nursing degree. She was pursuing her education her first time around on the show.
- Nicole had dated fellow Season 16 Big Brother contestant Hayden Voss, but they've split due to wanting different things in the future.