NBC reveals identities of 'The Biggest Loser's tenth-season cast, twist
By Reality TV World staff, 08/24/2010
NBC has revealed the identities of the 21 contestants competing on The Biggest Loser's tenth season, which will premiere Tuesday, September 21 at 8PM ET/PT and feature a "paying it forward" theme.
The 21 contestants were cast from seven cities -- Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, Los Angeles, Oklahoma City, Phoenix, and Portland -- that The Biggest Loser viewers will see trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels and host Alison Sweeney travel to during the season's premiere.
During their visits, each trainer led community fitness challenges (a one-mile race, a 500 step-up competition, etc.) in which three of the 21 contestants competed and the first two finishers received a spot at The Biggest Loserranch. The third-place finishers then returned home and worked out on their own before they later received a second chance to compete at the ranch.
- Jesse Atkins, a 28-year-old law clerk from St. Paul, MN
- Montina Cooper, a 35-year-old professional singer and songwriter from Houston, TX
- Jessica Delfs, a 27-year-old professional bridal consultant from Tucson, AZ
- Richard Deroque, a 54-year-old pediatric physical therapist from Conway, AR
- Alfredo Dinten, a 43-year-old futures commodity trader from Staten Island, NY
- Sandy Dolan, 30-year-old stay-at-home mom and student from Ft. Worth, TX
- Brendan Donovan, a 32-year-old special education teacher from Boston, MA
- Tina Elliott, a 58-year-old retired homemaker from Boring, OR
- Sophia Franklin, a 28-year-old high school counselor from Germantown, MD
- Patrick House, a 28-year-old sales representative from Vicksburg, MS
- Adam Hurtado, a 26-year-old non-profit manager from Santa Ana, CA
- Allie Ishcomer, a 22-year-old student from Moore, OK
- Burgandy Keel, a 25-year-old stay-at-home mom from Eagle Mountain, UT
- Shanna Masten, a 38-year-old math teacher from Pima, AZ
- Lisa Mosley, a 31-year-old sales representative from Norman, OK
- Mark Pinhasovich, a 31-year-old bartender and recruiter from East Brunswick, NJ
- Corey Pinkerton, a 27-year-old life coach from Fairbanks, AK
- Elizabeth Ruiz, a 31-year-old medical assistant from Lawrence, MA
- Aaron Thompkins, a 29-year-old graphic designer from Kent, OH
- Ada Wong, a 27-year-old high-tech company project coordinator from San Francisco, CA
- Anna Wright, a 39-year-old administrative assistant and songwriter from Atlanta, GA
(Photo credit NBC)
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.