NBC reveals identities of 'Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search' contestants
By Reality TV World staff, 12/30/2004
NBC has released the identities and biographical information for the twelve women that will compete in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search, its new Top Model-like reality modeling competition series.
Similar to Top Model, Swimsuit Model Search's contestants will live together in Los Angeles while attempting to win the magazine appearance and NEXT Model Management modeling contract. After a three-person judging panel narrows the contestants to two finalists, viewers will vote to determine which woman's exotic photo shoot appears as part of the magazine's Swimsuit Issue.
• Sabrina Sikora, a 20-year-old Wesleyan College student from Macon, Georgia
• Shannon Hughes, a 23-year-old professional model and University of Texas at Dallas graduate from Mesquite, Texas
• Shantel Van Santen, a 19-year-old model/actress and Texas Christian University student from Spring, Texas
• Stacy Klimek, a 19-year-old model, sales associate, and Augsburg College student from South Saint Paul, Minnesota
• Stella Diaz, a 19-year-old model and Sacred Heart University (Universidad del Sagrado Corazon in Santurce, Puerto Rico) student from Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Search is produced by Pariah, PB & J Television and Sports Illustrated. Gavin Polone, Patty Ivins, Julie Pizzi, Terry McDonell and Roy S. Johnson executive produces the series. Jessika Borsiczky serves as producer along with co-producer Jonathan K. Frank for Pariah.
Photos courtesy NBC.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.