Michael is an 18-year-old real estate agent from Knoxville, TN, who currently resides in Los Angeles, CA.
Michael began the game as a member of the losing Malolo tribe, but a tribal swap switched things up and put Michael on a strong tribe that won the subsequent Immunity Challenge.
Part of Michael's strategy is to lie to his fellow castaways about his age, as he has said he's actually 23 years old. Although he's young, this Super Fan seems to know what he's doing, and he already found a hidden Immunity Idol with Brendan Shapiro, another physical threat, at his side.
Previously-eliminated castaway Jacob Derwin admitted to Reality TV World that Michael seemed to be a very popular and well-liked player. So this type of personality and attitude could take Michael very far. Until we find out what happens next, let's learn more about him.
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Michael Yerger:
- Michael would describe himself as energetic, slick and resilient.
- His greatest achievement was earning the honor of Eagle Scout, the highest rank attainable in the Boy Scouting Program of the Boy Scouts of America.
- If Michael could bring three things with him on an island, he would choose hot sauce, a boomerang and Skittles.
- Michael compares himself to former Survivor castaway, Malcolm Freberg, because he says they're both inwardly strategic and aggressive but outwardly friendly and easy-going.
- The castaway can't stand incompetent drivers, negativity and the rain/cold.