Matt is a 32-year-old construction sales representative from Meriden, CT. Matt first competed on Rachel Lindsay's season of The Bachelorette but fell short of winning her heart.
Matt therefore decided to look for love in Mexico on Bachelor in Paradise. He quickly paired off with Jasmine Goode, who's crazy about him, but Matt had moments in which he was second guessing becoming so seriously involved with someone right off the bat.
As Paradise unfolds on TV, Matt seems perfectly happy and content with Jasmine at times. But other times, Matt is shown expressing how he'd like to date other women just to keep his heart and options open.
Will Matt stick with Jasmine and potentially fall in love, or will a new arrive tear them apart?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Matt Munson:
- Matt constantly gets compared to his father, which he says is the best compliment he could ever receive. He greatly admires his parents' happy marriage.
- Matt volunteers as a basketball coach for the Boys & Girls Club in Meriden. He's been working with inner city kids for 10 years now.
- The 6'3" bachelor has no tattoos, and if he could have one superpower, he'd choose telepathy to make dating women a lot easier.
- One of Matt's all-time favorite movies is Wedding Crashers.
- If Matt could be someone else for just one day, he would pick TV journalist Matt Lauer so he could help people start their day on the right foot. Matt says Lauer seems like a genuine guy and a class act.