The pro dancer and choreographer and her celebrity partner Calvin Johnson Jr. will be one of three couples competing in Tuesday night's finale broadcast.
Despite Calvin's contagious smile and energy, Lindsay seemed surprised about being voted into the finale when it meant country singer Jana Kramer and her pro partner Gleb Savchenko had to go home instead. Lindsay and the retired pro football player are definitely the underdogs, but that doesn't mean they can't win the mirrorball trophy.
Lindsay got her start on reality TV by finishing as a finalist on So You Think You Can Dance. Want to learn more about the 22-year-old blonde beauty from Provo, UT?
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lindsay Arnold:
- Lindsay was born on January 11, 1994 and stands 5'6" tall. She has three younger sisters and was raised in a Mormon family.
- Lindsay graduated high school with honors and earned a full-ride academic scholarship to college, but she chose to audition for So You Think You Can Dance instead.
- She competed on the ninth season of SYTYCD in 2012, and although she was eliminated on the results show that determined the Top 6, the judges said she had incredible star quality.
- Lindsay has a lead foot when driving her car. She toldUs Weekly she has been pulled over by a police officer six times yet never issued a speeding ticket.
- After performing in the Dancing with the Stars Troupe, Lindsay was promoted to a pro partner for Season 16 when she was paired with Victor Ortiz. They placed eighth that season. The highest she ever finished was third with Alek Skarlatos on Season 21.
- Lindsay has said she strongly dislikes tomatoes and mushrooms but loves beef jerky as a snack. She also calls herself a "water snob" because she's very picky when it comes to her choice of bottled water.
- Her best friend is fellow DWTS pro Witney Carson, who served as Lindsay's maid of honor in her wedding.
- Lindsay might just be that person who has a good luck charm. She's pretty superstitious and firmly believes in "knocking on wood" as to not jinx something.
- The dancer got engaged to her high school sweetheart, Samuel Lightner Cusick, while vacationing in Africa in December 2014. Lindsay and Samuel got married in June 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT. (Click here to see a photo of the cute couple).