Lindsay is a 22-year-old blonde beauty from Provo, UT. She was born on January 11, 1994 and stands 5'6" tall.
On the currently-airing 23rd season of Dancing with the Stars, Lindsay is paired with celebrity Calvin Johnson, a retired NFL wide receiver. They still have a shot at winning the mirrorball trophy.
Lindsay seems sweet and kind on television, but fans probably don't know much about her!
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lindsay Arnold:
- Lindsay competed on the ninth season of So You Think You Can Dance in 2012, and although she was eliminated on the results show that determined the Top 6, the judges said she had incredible star quality.
- The choreographer has three younger sisters and was raised in a Mormon family.
- Lindsay graduated high school with honors and earned a full-ride academic scholarship to college, but she chose to audition for SYTYCD instead.
- After performing in the Dancing with the Stars Troupe, Lindsay was promoted to a pro partner for Season 16 when she was paired with Victor Ortiz. They placed eighth that season.
- The highest Lindsay has ever placed on DWTS is third with Alek Skarlatos on Season 21.
- Lindsay got engaged to her high school sweetheart, Samuel Lightner Cusick, while vacationing in Africa in December 2014. They got married in June 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Her best friend is fellow DWTS pro Witney Carson, who served as Lindsay's maid of honor in her wedding.