Lee, a 30-year-old singer and songwriter from Nashville, TN, has survived several Rose Ceremonies already, although he has yet to receive a one-on-one date with Rachel, a 32-year-old attorney from Dallas, TX.
Viewers haven't seen much from Lee except when he's involved in drama. The bachelor not only ratted out Eric Bigger to Raven Gates as being the worst match for Rachel, but he was also shown engaging in a couple of heated conversations with Eric face-to-face. Eric doesn't seem to think Lee's concerns are genuine or justified.
As previews suggest for the rest of The Bachelorette season, the drama has only begun -- and Lee is about to ruffle some serious feathers. Curious to learn more about this handsome suitor?
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lee Garrett:
- Lee's favorite movies of all time are Gone with the Wind, Inglorious Basterds, and Scarface.
- Lee has a private Twitter account, but the public is outraged after one of his Twitter followers posted screenshots of alleged tweets he had posted about women, liberals, terrorists, and the Black Lives Matter movement dating back to July 2015. Chris Harrison called the comments "very unfortunate."
- The 5'11" bachelor has one tattoo, a horseshow on his left arm.
- Lee admires his mother most in the world because he said she thrives in difficult situations and circumstances and also survived the Depression as a child and went on to raise an incredible family.
- If he was stranded on a desert island and could bring only three things with him, he'd choose a hook, the right girl and a fire source.
- Lee's favorite actor is Matthew McConaughey because he's insanely talented, accomplished and has very strong family values and dedication.
- Lee has performed music at just about every venue in Nashville, TN, which he calls "Music City."