Kevin is a 56-year-old stay-at-home dad and the oldest player onBig Brother this season. Kevin has played a great social game this season. In fact, he has bragged about having played the best one of any houseguest.
However, he doesn't win competitions and therefore has never been in power, which really hurts his Big Brother resume. Under Jason Dent's current reign as Head of Household, Matt Clines and Raven Walton have been nominated for eviction.
While the showmance believes Jason's goal is to backdoor Kevin this week, Jason is actually good friends with Kevin and wants to see Raven or Matt kicked out of the house. How will the upcoming Power of Veto competition pan out, and will the house try to convince Jason that Kevin needs to go first?
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Kevin Schlehuber:
- Kevin describes himself as caring, humorous and charismatic.
- Kevin has been married for 31 years and he has seven kids, including six daughters, but he has no grandchildren. His only son is his youngest child.
- The smooth talker is from originally from Mission Hill, a small neighborhood in Boston, and currently resides in a town called Bridgewater in Massachusetts.
- Kevin's favorite activities are hanging out with his family, watching movies, going to the beach, exercising, and playing pool or darts with his kids.
- The BB houseguest considers himself a sharp dresser and an easy-going guy with an awesome story to tell for every subject.
- Kevin was crowned Mr. Massachusetts when he was younger, and he rocked the sash and everything. He also previously did some professional modeling.
- Big Brother viewers saw Kevin wrap his torso in saran wrap because he believes it keeps his abs tight while he sleeps. Well, that's no joke! He apparently does the same routine when he's home and claims it helps him stay in shape.
- Kevin enjoyed playing basketball in his neighborhood when he was a kid and he prides himself on his ability to slam dunk a basketball.
- The BB contestant's birthday is August 7, so that makes him a Leo.
- Kevin's father Andrew F. Schlehuber Jr., known as "The Cheese," was indicted as a drug dealer by a Suffolk, MA, grand jury in June 2002.
At age 69, he was convicted of three counts of trafficking in 28 grams or more of cocaine, four counts of cocaine distribution, and single counts of conspiracy to traffic in 200 grams of cocaine and possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute, according to The Boston Globe. Andrew was accused of being a major supplier of Boston's cocaine in the 1990s for about 10 years.
Andrew was sentenced in August 2006 to a decade behind bars in a state prison. Prior to hearing the verdict, he suffered a mild heart attack, according to The Globe. Like Kevin, Andrew welcomed seven children, but he also has 25 grandchildren.
- Kevin has survived 10 HoH reigns without ever being nominated or winning a competition, which is a new franchise record.