Josh will be shown competing against Paul Abrahamian and Christmas Abbott in the final Head of Household competition of the summer during the September 20 finale at 8PM ET/PT, and the winner will be able to choose one player to go to the Final 2 with.
Josh, a 23-year-old in haircare sales from Miami, FL, who currently resides in Homestead, FL, therefore has a chance to win the $500,000 grand prize. After all, Josh has proved he can win competitions, and he talks a big game about not being afraid to make big moves -- like taking Paul out if necessary.
If Josh wins HoH, will he take Paul or Christmas to the finals? And if someone else wins the title, will he or she take Josh along for the ride to the end?
Regardless, the winner of Big Brother will be determined by a jury of previously-evicted Season 19 houseguests.
Below is a list of 13 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Josh Martinez:
- Josh's first language is Spanish, and at home, he lives with 10 people and five dogs.
- Josh has been a huge fan ofBig Brother since Season 14. He said he didn't go on the show for fame or notoriety; He just wanted the money for his family.
- The BB houseguest is always up for crazy times and adventures, as he considers himself an adrenaline junkie.
- Josh says he is reactive and impulsive, which probably doesn't come as a surprise to Big Brother fans since they have gotten used to watching him angrily bang on pots and pans while yelling at people who piss him off.
- Since Josh grew up in the business industry, he believes he can pick out a liar, snake and manipulator with ease.
- The greatest accomplishment of his life was obtaining his Bachelor's degree from college.
- Josh enjoys playing sports, going to the gym, reading, hiking, traveling, meeting new people, and having new experiences.
- If Josh could have taken three things into theBig Brother house with him, he would've picked a cell phone to stay connected with the world, his mom to cook and clean for him, and his brother or sister so they could raise hell together.
- Josh's life motto is to play hard, work hard and live life the way you want.
- His favorite Big Brother player of all time is "Evel" Dick Donato from Season 8 because Josh says he always spoke his mind, was an "assh-le" when he needed to be, didn't care what others thought of him, and always defended his daughter.
- Josh is so proud to be from Miami because it reminds him of Cuba -- the culture, food, beautiful women, music, and more.
- If Josh could only choose three adjectives to describe himself, he would choose ambitious, courageous and passionate.
- Josh, who coined the name "meatball" for people he basically believes are idiots, says everyone should live life to the fullest and never care about anyone else's opinion.