Jessica has loyal allies within the Gen Xers group but proved in the first Individual Immunity Challenge she's a real threat and may be tough to beat. Not only is she intelligent and strategic, but she's strong and social. Want to learn more about her?
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jessica Lewis:
- The castaway is an agriculturist, fierce litigator and loving mother who believes she's a great storyteller who knows how to present her case to a jury.
- Jessica saw the struggle her parents endured and promised herself to never stop trying to achieve any goal she set out to achieve. Nothing she has was ever handed to her; She had to earn it and continues to every day.
- She describes herself as unique, unconventional and intriguing. She can't stand it when people blame others for their own misery.
- Jessica grew up on a dairy farm and enjoys painting, baking and photography.
- Jessica's inspiration in life is her father, who was born to be a farm hand and is very spirited and dedicated to his family.
- The castaway's personal claim to fame is getting into law school, making it through, passing the bar and excelling as a prosecutor. She did all of that while getting married and starting a family in a six-year span.
- If she could bring three things with her on the island, she'd choose lip balm; champagne and salt and vinegar chips; and pictures of her family as a reminder of what truly matters.
- Jessica spent time learning how to knit so she could hand out useful scarves to homeless people she meets rather than pocket change.
- She once had a trial in which the jury gave her a round of applause when it was completed, which the judge said was a first for him in 20 years.