Jason Dent -- 6 things to know about the 'Big Brother' Season 19 houseguest
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 07/19/2017
Jason Dent may be a clown, but he seems to be taking the game of Big Brother pretty seriously this summer.
Jason is a 37-year-old rodeo clown from Humeston, IA, and he's one of the oldest contestants on Season 19 of Big Brother.
Jason has found himself on the outside of the house's majority alliance, but he has a couple close allies in Alex Ow and Ramses Soto. Jason came close to winning the latest Head of Household competition, however, he threw it to Alex so he wouldn't get blood on his hands.
Now that Alex is HoH, Jessica Graf and Dominique Cooper are on the chopping block heading into the next Power of Veto competition. Will Jason be allowed to play in the competition?
And if he actually won the PoV, would he keep Alex's nominations the same or take the game into his own hands? Big Brother fans are expecting some big moves out of him soon.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jason Dent:
- Jason's nickname is Whistle-Nut, a name that gets a lot of traffic because kids love repeating it and it makes adults laugh.
- The Big Brother houseguest is married and has a two-year-old son.
- Jason enjoys bull fighting, stunt work, comedy, serving as an auctioneer, and appearing at promotions or parties.
- Jason never watched Big Brother before entering the house and his expectations were to simply focus, be present and use his senses.
Since he's in high-pressure and stress situations all the time, he figured he would do well in the competition.
- If Jason could choose three things to take into the house with him, he'd pick his bull, a radio and a trampoline.
- Jason considers himself a storyteller extraordinaire because his stories are always true, creative and infectious.