Fox reveals identities of 'The Rebel Billionaire' contestants
By Reality TV World staff, 11/03/2004
Fox has revealed the identities and details of the sixteen young entrepreneurs who will compete on Richard Branson's upcoming The Rebel Billionaire: Branson's Quest For The Best reality series.
Premiering Tuesday, November 9 at 8PM ET/PT with a special two-hour debut, The Rebel Billionaire will feature Branson jetting the would-be moguls around the world in order to relive some of the personal experiences and challenges that helped shape the flamboyant self-made billionaire.
Contestants will be eliminated at each stop of the worldwide adventure, with the final remaining contestant winning what Fox is terming the "biggest prize in reality TV history" -- $1,000,000 and Branson's job as president of his Virgin Worldwide conglomerate.
• Gabriel Baldinucci, 34, a real estate investor currently residing in Miami Beach, FL. The co-owner of three pizza parlors by the age of 19, Gabriel graduated from Duke University and obtained his MBA from Stanford.
• Steve Berke, 23, a tennis pro currently residing in North Miami, FL. A recent Yale graduate, Steve is the president of a real estate management and investment firm.
• Sarah Blakely, 33, the owner/CEO of Spanx, Inc., a national women's apparel company based in Atlanta, GA.
• Aisha Krump, 27, a married pharmaceutical sales representative from Chicago, IL.
• Jennifer, 24, a radio advertising executive living in Philadelphia, PA, who will be traveling outside the United States for the first time.
• Nicole Harvat, 31, a labor attorney from San Francisco, CA, who worked her way through law school as a model.
• Sam, 24, a financial analyst residing in San Jose, CA.
• Tim Hudson, 30, a trial attorney from Chicago, IL.
• Jermaine Jamieson, 30, a married technology sales specialist/inspirational speaker from Kansas City, KS.
• Heather Maclean, 31, a married mother of two from Chicago, IL. Heather is a graduate of Princeton University and currently is the CEO of a video production company that produces educational videos for children.
• Jessica McCann, 27, former owner of an internet/phone sales company, currently living in Washington, DC.
• Shawn Nelson, 27, the married CEO of The Love Sac Corporation, a national retail chain based in Salt Lake City, UT.
• Spencer, 27, a car salesman from Austin, TX.
• Candida Tolentino, 30, owner of a raw foods company from Orange County, CA.
• Erica Vilardi, 28, a model from Los Angeles, CA.
• Michael Zindell, 28, a Wall Street strategist living in New York City.
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.