Fox reveals the identites of 'Hell's Kitchen's seventh-season cast
By Christopher Rocchio, 05/06/2010
Fox has revealed the identities of the 16 culinary contestants competing on Hell's Kitchen's seventh season, which will premiere Tuesday, June 1 at 8PM ET/PT.
Following the show's one-hour premiere, Hell's Kitchen will air two-hour episodes in the Tuesdays at 8PM ET/PT timeslot until July 27 -- when it will then begin serving as the lead-in for Gordon Ramsay's new Masterchef reality series.
Like the show's prior editions, the seventh-season cast will have to both work and live together as they try to impress the foul-mouthed British chef via various challenges and dinner services.
- Autumn Lewis, a 29-year-old personal chef from Chicago, IL who currently resides in North Hollywood, CA
- Fran Klier, a 44-year-old catering chef from Rockville Centre, NY
- Holli Ugalde, a 24-year-old banquet chef from San Bernardino, CA
- Jamie Bisoulis, a 26-year-old sous chef from Chicago, IL
- Maria Torrisi, a 24-year-old kitchen supervisor from Scranton, PA
- Nilka Hendricks, a 28-year-old line cook from Glen Cove, NY who currently resides in West Hempstead, NY - Siobhan Allgood, a 25-year-old pub executive chef from Rockledge, PA who currently resides in Philadelphia, PA
- Stacey Slichta, a 38-year-old private chef from Buffalo, NY who currently resides in Studio City, CA
The Blue Team
- Andrew Forester, a 28-year-old farmer from West Babylon, NY who currently resides in Wake Forest, NC
- Benjamin Knack, a 33-year-old culinary instructor from Elmont, NY who currently resides in Malden, MA
- Ed Battaglia, a 28-year-old high school cooking teacher from Burlington, NJ who currently resides in Edgewater Park, NJ
- Jason Ellis, a 37-year-old personal chef from Greenville, SC who currently resides in Suwanee, GA
- Jay Santos, a 32-year-old executive chef from Melrose, MA who currently resides in Medford, MA
- Mikey Termini, a 29-year-old line cook from Santa Cruz, CA who currently resides in Kihei, Maui, HI
- Salvatore Coppola, a 35-year-old pizzeria chef from Monte Di Procida, Italy who currently resides in Laurel Springs, NJ
- Scott Hawley, a 32-year-old executive chef from Modesto, CA who currently resides in New York, NY
(Photo credit Fox)
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.