Eric is a 29-year-old personal trainer from Los Angeles, CA, who got to meet Rachel on Nick Viall's The Bachelor: After the Final Rose special. Rachel's pals Jasmine Goode and Alexis Waters thought Eric made a great first impression.
On Night 1, when Eric stepped out of a limo, the handsome suitor put Rachel's dance moves to the test and told her that it was going to be "a miracle season."
Fans haven't seen much of Eric since, but previews suggest he'll eventually find himself in the middle of a feud with fellow bachelor Lee Garrett. It also seems like Rachel likes Eric so far. But what else do we know about him?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Eric Bigger:
- The Bachelorette contestant obtained his Associate's degree from Howard Community College in 2008 and then a Bachelor's degree from Hampton University in Entrepreneurship years later.
- Eric comes from a big family, which includes an older sister Erica, a younger sister Lacey, and an adorable niece and nephew.
- His top three movies are Blue Chips, Bad Boys and Equalizer.
- If Eric could be someone else for just one day, he said he would choose Tony Robbins because he hosts amazing seminars and impacts the masses.
- Eric would love to go to New Orleans during Mardi Gras because he's never been there before. Rachel, having gone to New Orleans with Nick on The Bachelor, would definitely be able to show him the ropes.
- Eric considers himself a motivational speaker, "difference maker," author, and "mentor coach." He is the CEO of EBiggsWay Training.