Drew is a 39-year-old realtor and entrepreneur who has also dabbled in acting. He is best known for starring on HGTV's Property Brothers with his identical twin brother Jonathan Scott.
Drew clearly has a lot of fans supporting him because he has made it to the semifinals without ever having topped the judges' leaderboard. However, Drew seems to work extremely hard, and he does receive solid scores from the judges. Drew, without a doubt, is improving with each passing week.
Drew is partnered with pro dancer Emma Slater for Season 25. If they end up making it to the finals and winning the mirrorball trophy, Emma will become a Dancing with the Stars champion two seasons in a row. Until the next performance show, here's more information about Drew.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Drew Scott:
- Raised on a ranch in Vancouver, Canada, Scott's passion for entrepreneurship began at age seven, when he and Jonathan started their first business.
By 18, they were buying and flipping homes, and by their mid-20s they had a thriving real estate, design and renovation business with hundreds of clients.
- Drew and Jonathan's Property Brothers show -- which began as My Dream Home -- has launched many HGTV spinoff series, such as Brother vs. Brother and Property Brothers at Home.
The latest spinoff, Property Brothers at Home: Drew's Honeymoon House, premieres in late November and will co-star Drew's beloved fiancee Linda Phan.
- Drew briefly worked as a mall cop in the late 1990s
- Drew knows karate! He previously earned a 2nd-degree black belt and also won multiple Canadian National Championships.
- The DWTS contestant is a New York Times bestselling author. Drew and Jonathan first released Dream Home: The Property Brothers' Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect House, and their memoir titled It Takes Two: Our Story was just released on September 5.
- Because of his Scottish heritage, Drew was a competitive bagpiper as a child. He also has experience riding horses.
- Drew considers himself a health nut who likes to work out every day and rarely drinks alcohol, but he's powerless when it comes to pizza, ice cream and Yorkshire pudding.
- Drew loves acting and comedy. In high school, he did improv, sketch and stand-up comedy, and he later books roles on the shows Smallville and Breaker High.
- With Jonathan, Drew is co-founder of Scott Brothers Entertainment, which dabbles in TV, film and digital platforms. He also co-founded Scott Living, which features a designer collection of indoor and outdoor furniture, decor and bedding.
- The DWTS contestant loves playing guitar, singing karaoke, antique shopping, discovering new artists, and playing board games. He also played college basketball and boasted a 43-inch vertical jump.