Da'Vonne, a 28-year-old professional poker dealer from Inglewood, CA, is boisterous, confident and feisty. After her stint on Season 17 ofBig Brother, she got a second chance to play again on the currently-airing 18th edition of the show.
Her first time in the Big Brother house came to a quick end, so this time around, Da'Vonne is doing everything she can to get situated in solid alliances and keep herself safe. In order to do so, she needs to maintain trust and loyalty -- and avoid rustling feathers.
The Queen of the Diary Room is always entertaining, energetic and full of life. Want to learn more about her?
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Da.Vonne Rogers:
- Da'Vonne was born into a very religious family with her mother a minister and her father a pastor.
- Her birthday is May, 10, 1988, and her astrological sign is Taurus.
- The self-proclaimed queen is a proud mother of Kadence.
- When asked to describe herself in three words, she picked spontaneous, mysterious and risky.
- Da'Vonne enjoys shopping, reading and people-watching.
- During her time on BB17, she was evicted in Week 2 and placed 16th, so it's safe to say she has some unfinished business.
- The two-time houseguests hates bugs, insects and feet.
- While her family was in church and Bible study when Da'Vonne was younger, she was a rulebreaker and decided to go out with friends, like to the beach, instead.
- Her favorite Big Brother houseguest of all time? Rachel Reilly, whom she hated because she was "too damn emotional" but loved because she was a "competition genius."