Danielle is a 31-year-old neonatal nurse from Nashville, TN.
Danielle captured hearts when she competed on Nick Viall's season of The Bachelor earlier this year. She came across incredibly sweet and genuine, not to mention she has overcome a lot of adversity.
But since Danielle didn't find love with Nick, she decided to take a chance by appearing on this summer's edition of Bachelor in Paradise.
So far this season, Danielle has yet to hit it off romantically with any of the bachelors in Paradise; however, she has such a close relationship with Wells Adams -- the bartender at Playa Escondida in Mexico -- that she's considering taking their friendship to the next level.
Will Danielle gather the courage to make a move on Wells, and if she does, will the radio personality be interested?
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Danielle Maltby:
- Danielle was previously engaged to musician Nicholas "Nick" Haag, however, he reportedly died of an overdose in March 2011.
Coincidentally, Haag passed away in the ER of Waukesha Memorial Hospital in Nick Viall's Wisconsin hometown.
- One of Danielle's role models and "lady crushes" is Michelle Obama because she embodies "the purest definitions of intelligence, grace, love and understanding."
- Before Danielle competed on The Bachelor, she worked at the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin in the neonatal intensive care unit.
- Danielle's all-time favorite movies are The Sandlot, Ferris Bueller and The Notebook.
- The 5'9 1/2" bachelorette graduated from Viterbo University in La Crosse in 2007 and earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing.