Danielle L. is a 27-year-old small business owner and model from Los Angeles, CA. The brunette beauty got selected by the Backstreet Boys as the best dancer in the bunch during a group date. And later, she enjoyed a romantic stroll through Nick's hometown in Wisconsin during which she got to learn all about his past.
Nick has gushed about his chemistry with Danielle and how she's able to give him "butterflies." But does she have what it takes to ultimately become "the one" he's been searching for all this time?
Below is a list of nine facts Reality TV World has compiled about Danielle Lombard:
- Danielle is the proud owner of a Yorkie puppy named Mila, and she even has her own Instagram account @mischevious_mila.
- The bachelorette has two tattoos: A lotus on the back of her neck, and two butterfly tattoos -- one on the back of each ankle.
- Danielle's mother is Chinese, and her father is English, German, Irish, and Austrian.
- If she could be any animal, Danielle would choose a fox because they are responsive, sometimes cunning and adaptive.
- Danielle admires Chrissy Teigen most in the world because she's gorgeous, strong willed, and unapologetically herself. She admits Chrissy and John Legend are also couple goals.
- The most embarrassing thing the 5'5" bachelorette from California listens to? Glee soundtracks!
- Danielle's greatest achievement to date is opening her own business at the young age of 23. She has opened three businesses overall -- two nail salons and an ice cream shop.
- Danielle earned a BS in Psychology and Social Behavior from Irvine Valley College.
- Her all-time favorite book is The 5 Languages of Love. She says the book is beneficial in all relationships, including friends, lovers and co-workers.