Cody is a 32-year-old construction sales representative from Lake Mills, IA, who currently resides in Plano, TX.
Cody escaped eviction last week thanks to Jessica Graf's "Halting Hex" temptation, and this week, he won the "Temptation Competition," giving him immunity again. His only ally, Jessica, however, is on the chopping block with Elena Davies and Raven Walton under Josh Martinez's Head of Household reign.
Jessica thought she had to win the Power of Veto competition in order to have any chance of staying in the house, but Josh's real target this week is Elena.
Will Josh be able to rally enough votes to take out Elena -- which would shock and delight both Cody and Jessica -- or will Cody be forced to spend the rest of his days in the Big Brother house alone?
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Cody Nickson:
- Cody said he plans to quit his job as a construction sales rep after the show because he really hates going door to door as a salesman and getting doors slammed in his face. He'd love to start his own company, not in sales.
- Cody is a single father with a five-year-old daughter whom he would've lived with this summer had he not competed on Big Brother. Cody therefore said he gave up time with his child to play the game and hopefully win the $500,000 grand prize.
- The Big Brother houseguest claims he can solve a Rubik's cube in less than a minute.
- Cody loves surfing. He began surfing when he was stationed in North Carolina and now he takes trips to enjoy the activity, such as to Hawaii.
- Cody prides himself on his honest personality. He believes that when a person lies, it's a sign of weakness because he or she is probably scared of something.
The Marine also considers himself confident, charming and sweet.
- Prior to being cast on Big Brother, Cody said he never cried in his life. (Maybe his first time was in Jessica's arms). He also claimed to have never taken a selfie before.
- Cody served in the Marine Corps from December 2008 to December 2012, reaching the rank of E-4 Corporal with a specialty as a Rifleman. TMZ reports he previously served in the U.S. Air Force as well.
- The BB houseguest, who loves riding his motorcycle, has never worn a suit or cologne in his life.
- Cody was honored with numerous medals during his service, according to TMZ, including campaign medals from his tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, two National Defense Service Medals, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, two Navy Unit Commendations, and a Good Conduct Medal.