Christmas is a 35-year-old fitness enthusiast -- or "superstar," as CBS describes her -- from Lynchburg, VA, who currently resides in Raleigh, NC.
Christmas' experience on Big Brother is probably opposite of what she had expected. Christmas entered the house a huge physical threat, but during a piggyback ride with Jason Dent, she fell off his back and tore ligaments in her foot. Christmas underwent surgery after the incident and is now recovering in the Big Brotherhouse.
Christmas hasn't been cleared by her doctors to compete in certain competitions, but she's hanging in there and using her social finesse and grace to keep her in the game.
Christmas has appeared to develop strong friendships in the house, including with current Head of Household Josh Martinez and returning player Paul Abrahamian. However, she's not afraid to make her own decisions and convince others to do the same.
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Christmas Abbott:
- Christmas' favorite past Big Brother contestant is Helen Kim from Season 15 because she was smart, knew how to work people and she was needed by her fellow houseguests.
- Christmas was born on December 20, 1981 in Lynchburg, VA.
- She is a CrossFit games competitor, Olympic weightlifter, personal trainer, and online fitness coach.
- Christmas adores her dog, a bulldog named Fran, whom she calls her little "muffin."
- The Big Brother houseguest has written two books -- The Badass Life and The Badass Body Diet -- and previously served in the military. She had been stationed in Iraq.
- Christmas enjoys shooting guns, working out, playing sports, cooking, meal prepping, and motivating others to get in shape and live proudly and fearlessly.
- Christmas was the first female to be a pit crew member for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
- The BB houseguest admits she loves being creepy. She also refers to herself as committed, happy and influential.