Christmas will be shown competing against Paul Abrahamian and Josh Martinez in the final Head of Household competition of the summer during the September 20 finale at 8PM ET/PT, and the winner will be able to choose one player to go to the Final 2.
The 35-year-old fitness enthusiast -- or "superstar," as CBS calls her -- who currently resides in Raleigh, NC, therefore has a good chance to win the $500,000 grand prize. After all, Christmas made it this far on one leg, and she maintained a social game through most of the season.
If Christmas wins HoH, will she take Paul or Josh to the finals? And if one of the guys takes the cake, will he bring Christmas along for the ride? In the end, the winner will be determined by the jury of previously-evicted houseguests.
Below is a list of 13 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Christmas Abbott:
- Christmas was born on December 20, 1981 in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- Christmas' favorite past Big Brother contestant is Helen Kim from Season 15 because she was smart, knew how to work people and she was needed by her fellow houseguests.
- Christmas announced her engagement to Geoff Kercher on Instagram in October 2016, and according to the couple's website on The Knot, they originally set a wedding date for September 3, 2017 in Raleigh, NC. It's unclear whether they broke up prior to her appearance on Big Brotheror Christmas has just been keeping the relationship hush-hush.
- The Big Brother houseguest has written two books -- The Badass Life and The Badass Body Diet -- and previously served in the military. She had been stationed in Iraq.
- She is a CrossFit games competitor, Olympic weightlifter, personal trainer, and online fitness coach.
- Christmas adores her dog, a bulldog named Fran, whom she calls her little "muffin" and best friend.
- Prior to joining the military and having an "epiphany" about her future, Christmas said she was a "slacker" teenager who smoked cigarettes since she was 13-years-old.
- Christmas enjoys shooting guns, working out, playing sports, cooking, meal prepping, and motivating others to get in shape and live proudly and fearlessly.
- The BB houseguest admits she loves being creepy. She'd also refer to herself as committed, happy and influential.
- Christmas' many tattoos -- which includes a gun on her hip pointing south -- remind her that our time on earth is short and it will be whatever she makes it. She believes her ink is beautiful and they also represent how she can break any glass ceiling that she wants.
- Christmas was the first female to be a NASCAR Sprint Cup pit crew member. She changed tires for racer Clint Boyer's No. 15 car.
- She considers herself a natural mentor because she can read others' personalities well and understand what people need emotionally.
- Christmas is the firstBig Brother houseguest to cast an eviction vote from outside of the house. As fans recall, she called Julie Chen from her hospital bed after undergoing surgery on her foot during the second week of the game.