Christen is a 25-year-old wedding videographer from Tulsa, OK. The bubbly beauty stepped out of a limo in a bright yellow dress with a folding fan to match.
During Season 21's first cocktail party, Christen snagged some special alone time with Nick and taught him how to waltz. The pair seemed to have chemistry right off the bat.
And on a recent group date, Christen was honest with Nick about her knowledge of his one-night stand with Liz Sandoz. Christen kept her friend's secret yet also eased Nick into telling the rest of his bachelorettes about his past. She already received a group-date rose, but could she be "the one?"
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Christen Whitney:
- She has two beautiful blonde sisters: Jess recently got married, while the other, Danni Lyn, started high school last year.
- Her guilty-pleasure television show is Dancing with the Stars. She used to watch the series, pause the TV and practice all of the dance moves.
- Christen made a choice to remain a virgin until marriage due to her faith, but she thinks Nick is incredibly tempting and sexy.
- If she could be any animal, Christen would choose a Wild Mustang because they are wild, free and uninhibited.
- The bachelorette has one tattoo on her wrist: The life of Jesus in symbols.
- If Christen could break any law, with no repercussions, she would break into the White House and spend months sleeping in a storage closet to observe what actually goes on behind closed doors.
- Christen would pick a grapefruit if she could be one fruit or vegetable because they smell great, are sweet and sour, colorful, full of life and energy, and must be peeled back to get to the good stuff.
- The bachelorette's all-time favorite movies are A Time to Kill, Remember the Titans and Zoolander.
To see pictures of all of this season's 30 bachelorettes, click here. And to check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here.