Christen is a 26-year-old wedding videographer from Tulsa, OK, but she's apparently just as comfortable in front of the camera as well.
Christen previously competed for Nick Viall on The Bachelor's 21st season earlier this year, but after failing to find love with Nick, she decided to give reality TV dating another chance by appearing on Bachelor in Paradise this summer.
Christen is pretty and sweet, and she definitely has the ability to shake things up in Paradise. With only Taylor Nolan and Derek Peth in a serious relationship in Mexico, Christen will have a pile of guys to choose from.
It will be interesting to see which bachelor catches her eye, and which guy or guys will want to date her.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Christen Whitney:
- Christen made a choice to remain a virgin until marriage due to her faith.
- Her guilty-pleasure television show is Dancing with the Stars. She used to watch the series, pause the TV and practice all of the dance moves.
- If she could be any animal, Christen would choose a Wild Mustang because they are wild, free and uninhibited.
- The bachelorette has one tattoo on her wrist: The life of Jesus in symbols.
- If Christen could break any law, with no repercussions, she would break into the White House and spend months sleeping in a storage closet to observe what actually goes on behind closed doors.
- Christen would pick a grapefruit if she could be one fruit or vegetable because they smell great, are sweet and sour, colorful, full of life and energy, and must be peeled back to get to the good stuff.