Bryce is a handsome 30-year-old firefighter from Orlando, FL, who proved to Rachel he knows how to work a pole.
Viewers saw very little of Bryce in the first couple of episodes, but he definitely had his time to shine. On the mud-wrestling group date, Bryce defeated his opponent in each round until he won the whole event over Kenny Layne, who is an actual professional wrestler!
Bryce prides himself on being extremely athletic, but he's also a bit of a trouble maker. Bryce warned Rachel's good friend Raven Gates that Eric Bigger was the "least appropriate" bachelor for Rachel out of the bunch. However, Eric still called Bryce a "genuine" guy when he learned about the gossip.
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Bryce Powers:
- The most romantic gift Bryce has ever received was a handwritten letter. He said handwritten letters are one of the purest forms of materialized emotion.
- Bryce earned an Associate's Degree in Business Administration and Management from Jones County Junior College in 2009. While there he was captain of the soccer team.
- The suitor said his favorite actor is Matthew McConaughey because he feels they are very similar.
- Bryce received his Bachelor's Degree in Field Of Study Interdisciplinary Studies -- Public Administration and Commerce from the University of Central Florida in 2014.
- He graduated from the Central Florida Fire Academy in 2012 after learning the ropes of firefighting and EMT.
- While studying at the University of Central Florida, The Bachelorette contestant became the founder and president of the UCF Beach Volleyball Club.
- Bryce has a tattoo under his left arm on his ribs: A tribute to his brothers.