Brittany is a 26-year-old travel nurse from Santa Monica, CA. The brunette beauty was lucky enough to have survived an eight-person cut after Nick met 30 bachelorettes on Monday night's show.
Nick is looking for the love of his life after three failed stints on The Bachelor spinoffs. The Bachelor's 21st season is his fourth attempt, but this time, he's in the driver's seat.
Although Brittany didn't receive Nick's First Impression Rose or a kiss on Night 1, she must have done something right to stick around for another week! Nick must at least be attracted to her, but does she have what it takes to ultimately win his heart?
Below is a list of seven facts Reality TV World has compiled about Brittany Farrar:
- The person she admires most in the world is Beyonce because she's a strong, sexy and independent woman who can sing and dance like no other. Plus, Brittany likes the fact she's a Virgo just like herself.
- Brittany has a phobia of snakes.
- The bachelorette can't live without her mom, tennis shoes, the sun, chocolate and music.
- In five years, Brittany would like to be married with a child and successful career in a hospital.
- Brittany's way of impressing a man would be to cook dinner for him.
- The 5'2" bachelorette has no tattoos and loves camping.
- Brittany can't stand it when she's on a date and the man is rude to the server at a restaurant or uses his phone constantly.
To see pictures of all of this season's 30 bachelorettes, click here. And to check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here.