Anthony is a handsome 26-year-old education software manager from Chicago, IL.
In the first two episodes of the series, viewers saw very little of Anthony, but that will hopefully change in the near future. He didn't have one of the memorable entrances, and his conversations with Rachel haven't stood out yet.
But Anthony clearly did something right because he received a rose at the first Rose Ceremony when eight suitors were sent packing, and Rachel said she liked his "calm, cool and collected" style. Curious to learn more about him?
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Anthony Battle:
- Anthony graduated from Northwestern University with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and Philosophy in 2013.
- The 6'3"The Bachelorette contestant can woo Rachel in many languages. He speaks French, Indonesian, Latin and Spanish.
- Anthony has worked as a Schools Manager for EverFi, which offers learning courses that cover topics including civic engagement and African-American history, for two years now in Chicago.
- Anthony played football in college. He was a defensive lineman for the Wildcats, so he knows how to tackle his competition.
- His Top 3 favorite movies of all time are The Iron Giant, Moonlight and The Matrix.
- Anthony has an adorable nephew and a cat. He enjoys traveling, hiking, eating clean, and yoga -- even aerial yoga!