Adam is a 27-year-old real estate agent from Dallas, TX. As The Bachelorette fans recall, Adam was the bachelor who brought the dummy named "AJ" with him on Night 1 of the show, which really freaked Rachel out at first.
Unfortunately for Adam, AJ has actually received more screen time this season to provide some laughs amid all the drama between other guys. That's likely to change, however, since Adam will be shown traveling to Geneva, Switzerland with five other guys for the next round of dates before the men's hometowns, according to ABC.
Does the lack of Adam footage insinuate he doesn't stand a chance to end up with Rachel, or will he suddenly be shown winning over the Bachelorette when it matters most?
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Adam Gottschalk:
- Adam is the vice president at STRIVE Realty in Dallas, where he has worked since September 2015.
- The 6'2" bachelor has no tattoos and is seriously afraid of snakes and spiders.
- From August 2013 to September 2015, Adam served as a commercial agent for Marcus and Millichap specializing in single and multi-tenant retail properties.
Adam started off at Marcus and Millichap as an intern but was promoted to Associate and full-time agent in 2014. He was named the "Rising Star" of his office in 2015.
- He enjoys attending football and basketball games, going to concerts, snowboarding, piloting planes, playing with his adorable boxer-breed dog, and shooting guns.
- Adam received his Bachelors degree in Regional Development, Entrepreneurship and Business Management from the University of Arizona in 2012.
- The Bachelorette contestant's favorite movies are Transformers, The Pursuit of Happyness and The Wolf of Wall Street.
- While studying in college, Adam played on the Wildcat football team. The Collegiate-letter winner was a Las Vegas Bowl participant in 2008, a Holiday Bowl participant in 2009, and an Alamo Bowl participant in 2010.
- Adam's favorite actor or actress is Jennifer Lawrence because he says every girl aspires to be like her.
- Adam jokes that one of his goals in life is to maintain the job security of The Bachelor franchise host Chris Harrison. Adam says he wants to be just like him one day.