Harris -- a 29-year-old restaurant designer from Vancouver, Canada who was rejected by Jason Mesnick, the star of The Bachelor's most recent thirteenth season -- will be the first bachelor or bachelroette in the long-running ABC reality dating franchise's history to start with 30 suitors instead of the usual 25.
While her first 25 bachelors will arrive in the traditional way via limousine before the premiere episode's cocktail party commences, five additional suitors will arrive late and crash the party.
During the cocktail party, the men will pull out all the stops to impress Harris in an attempt to land the "first impression rose" and an opportunity to remain in the competition for her heart.
At the end of the cocktail party, Harris will eliminate 10 of her initial suitors -- leaving a field of 20 to compete for her affection over the course of the show's fifth-season.
Following its premiere episode, two-hourThe Bachelorette fifth-season episodes will air in the show's regular Mondays at 8PM ET/PT timeslot beginning May 25.
The 30 men who will be vying for Harris' heart -- as well as their ABC-sipplied bios -- are:
- Adam, a 27-year-old Olympic cyclist from Long Beach, CA
- Brad, a 27-year-old financial advisor from Chicago, IL
- Brian, a 32-year-old IT consultant from Atlanta, GA
- Bryan, a 28-year-old high school coach from Lawton, OK
- Bryce, a 31-year-old furniture dealer from Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Caleb, a 27-year-old photographer from Nashville, TN
- David, a 27-year-old trucking contractor from Dayton, OH
- Ed, a 29-year-old technology consultant from Chicago, IL
- Greg, a 31-year-old entrepreneur from Scottdale, AZ
- Jake, a 31-year-old commercial pilot from Dallas, TX
- Jesse, a 27-year-old wine maker from Carmel Valley, CA
- John H., a 27-year-old branding consultant from Boise, ID
- John P., a 29-year-old marketing specialist from South Norwalk, CT
- Josh, a 25-year-old lifeguard from Newport Beach, CA
- Juan, a 35-year-old general contractor from Santa Monica, CA
- Julien, a 34-year-old restauranteur from San Diego, CA
- Kiptyn, a 31-year-old business developer from Encinitas, CA
- Kyle, a 26-year-old graphic designer from Brooklyn, NY
- Mark, a 26-year-old pizza entrepreneur from Denver, CO
- Mathue, a 26-year-old personal trainer from Wichita, KS
- Michael, a 25-year-old break dance instructor from Astoria, NY
- Mike, a 28-year-old baseball camp owner from New York, NY
- Reid, a 30-year-old realtor from Philadelphia, PA
- Robby, a 25-year-old bartender from Spring, TX
- Sasha, a 27-year-old oil and gas consultant from Tiki Island, TX
- Simon, a 26-year-old soccer coach from Bradford, England
- Stephen, a 30-year-old lawyer from New York, NY
- Tanner F., a 28-year-old sales representative from Derby, KS
- Tanner P., a 30-year-old financial analyst from Dallas, TX
- Wes, a 32-year-old musician from Austin, TX
DISCUSS AND COMMENT ON THIS STORY Reality TV World now offers Facebook Comments on our stories. To post a comment, log into Facebook and then 'Add' your comment. To report spam or abuse, click the 'X' in the upper right corner of the comment box. Get more Reality TV World! Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add our RSS feed.