American Idol 10 News
Steven Tyler's publicist confirmed Monday the rocker and "American Idol" judge is engaged to his longtime girlfriend Erin Brady.
"American Idol" contestant James Durbin said he married longtime girlfriend Heidi Lowe on New Year's Eve in rural California.
Steven Tyler has reportedly "put a ring on it" and ready to get married for the third time.
Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald have extended their marriage into a professional relationship.
Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler says he fell in a bathroom shower in Paraguay because he was sick from food poisoning.
Steven Tyler's manager says food poisoning was responsible for the recent fall in which the American Idol judge lost two teeth and suffered cuts on his face.
Rocker Steven Tyler was taken to a hospital in Paraguay Tuesday after he slipped in the shower and suffered injuries to his face, a Paraguayan newspaper said.
Jennifer Lopez said she had an emotional moment on stage after baring "a little bit of my thoughts" during a weekend concert in Connecticut.
Julianne Hough has denied allegations that she cheated on boyfriend Ryan Seacrest with her Footloose co-star.
Nikki Reed and former American Idol finalist Paul McDonald have gotten married.
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castoff Jon Misch talks (Part 3)