Last Comic Standing 4
Last Comic Standing crowned its fourth season champion last night, with Josh Blue defeating fellow comedian Ty Barnett to win the fourth edition of the NBC reality talent competition show. Full Story
In an announcement that few would have envisioned when Last Comic Standing 4 first premiered in June, NBC has announced that former Last Comic Standing host Jay Mohr and first season winner Dat Phan will perform on next week's special 90-minute finale of the show's fourth season.
NBC's Last Comic Standing 4 revealed its Top 5 finalists last night, sending Rebecca Corry and Kristin Key home at the end of the three-way head-to-head competition that followed the elimination of Gabriel Iglesias, who was disqualified for violating the show's rules.
"I Know I'm Funnier Than The Sixth Episode of Last Comic Standing," our episode summary for the sixth episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Snidget, is now available.
NBC's Last Comic Standing 4 has eliminated two more of its finalists, sending Bil Dwyer and Joey Gay home at the conclusion of a four-way head-to-head showdown between Bil, Joey, Chris Porter, and Michele Balan, who despite her landslide victory in last week's three-way showdown, was once again challenged to perform in this week's episode.
"How Many Comics Does it Take To Sink a Ship?," our episode summary for the fifth episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Cyndimaus, is now available.
NBC's Last Comic Standing 4 has eliminated the first of its twelve finalists, sending Stella Stolper and April Macie home at the conclusion of what amounted to a three-way head-to-head "Ladies Night" competition easily won by Michele Balan.
"In Which The Prior Level Of Blatant Manipulation Gets Ramped Up By Forty Percent," our episode summary for the fourth episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Estee, is now available.
After two episodes covering its open auditions and two more broadcasts that chronicled its Los Angeles semifinals round, last night's Last Comic Standing 4 broadcast ended with the NBC reality show revealing the identities of this season's twelve finalists.
"In Which Talent, Skill, And Timing Mean About As Much As You'd Expect," our episode summary for the third episode of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Estee, is now available.
"In Which Nothing Whatsoever Happens For Two Whole Hours," our episode summary for the special back-to-back two-hour premiere broadcast of Last Comic Standing 4, the fourth edition of NBC's Last Comic Standing series, written by Estee, is now available.
NBC has announced that Fear Factor, originally scheduled to return to the airwaves on June 6, will now return to the network's schedule on Tuesday, June 13 at 8PM ET/PT. An encore episode of Last Comic Standing 4's open auditions, originally broadcast last night, will fill Fear Factor's June 6 time period.
NBC has announced that its fourth edition of Last Comic Standing, the Emmy-nominated reality talent competition that it is surprisingly resurrecting after having previously canceled the show's hastily-assembled Fall 2004 third edition, will premiere Tuesday, May 30 at 8PM ET/PT with a special two-hour premiere. Following its special two-hour debut, Last Comic Standing 4 will air Tuesdays at 9PM ET/PT.
CBS's "Yes, Dear" star Anthony Clark has been tapped to replace Jay Mohr as host of the NBC reality competition "Last Comic Standing."
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Nuku tribe votes off James "J.T." Thomas with his idol back at camp
- Stephanie Rice on 'The Voice' Battle: I thought there was a strong possibility I could be going home
- Lamar Odom: I cheated on Khloe Kardashian with "multiple" women
- Christina El Moussa and Tarek El Moussa reportedly want more 'Flip or Flop' despite reports show ending
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst talks "electric" Tribal Council, Malcolm Freberg's "maddening" exit and what he did wrong
- Jack Cassidy on 'The Voice' Battle victory: I was very confident but underestimated Hunter Plake a lot
- 'Married at First Sight' moving to Lifetime for fifth season, new 'Second Chances' spinoff also moving
- Lamar Odom reveals the truth about former drug abuse, cheating on Khloe Kardashian and rehab
- Nick Viall: "It's too early for" Vanessa Grimaldi to get married
- Mariah Carey celebrates her 47th birthday with boyfriend Bryan Tanaka
- Abby Lee Miller announces she's quitting 'Dance Moms' -- I've been "disrespected and used"
- 'The Voice' Battles end with four artists advancing -- Lilli Passero, Brandon Royal, Jesse Larson & Davina Leone
- 'Trading Spaces' returning to TLC after eight-year hiatus
- Gleb Savchenko says he's "so excited" for baby No. 2
- 'American Idol' -- Fox and NBC reportedly in bidding war to air the show's revival
- Chris Kattan reveals years of dark secrets due to broken neck -- Four surgeries, lies and hiding from the world
- Brandon Royal talks 'The Voice': When two coaches fought for me in the Blinds, I exploded inside
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson: I think Rashad Jennings and Simone Biles will be in the finals
- Lauryn Judd talks 'The Voice': I was set on Alicia Keys going into my audition but one coach almost swayed me
- Peta Murgatroyd: I tried to put my Maksim Chmerkovskiy wedding on hold, to be honest
- 'The Amazing Race' and 'Survivor: Game Changers' finale dates announced by CBS
- 'The Voice' Battles 3 recap: 12 artists advance including Stephanie Rice, Jack Cassidy & Hunter Plake
- Jodie Sweetin's ex-fiance Justin Hodak arrested for violating restraining order
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Chris Kattan and pro partner Witney Carson ousted, two couples top leaderboard