Survivor: The Australian Outback News
"The View's" Elisabeth Hasselbeck and her husband, New York Giants quarterback Tim Hasselbeck, are being stalked and harassed, it was reported Wednesday.
In listings of the reality show contestants who were most successful in turning their fifteen minutes of fame into a showbiz career, the name most frequently found at the top is Survivor: The Australian Outback's Elisabeth Filarski Hasselbeck. Now Elisabeth can add a new title to her accomplishments: mother.
On ABC's The View this morning, co-host Elisabeth Filarski Hasselbeck announced that she was expecting her first child at the end of March or the beginning of April.
For some contestants, appearing on Survivor represents their entire 15 minutes of fame. And then there's Elisabeth Filarski Hasselbeck.
Former 'Survivor: Australia' contestant Elisabeth Hasselbeck a finalist for 'The View' co-hosting positionNovember 4, 2003
The View creator/executive producer and co-host Barbara Walters has announced that former Survivor: The Australian Outback Final 4 finalist Elisabeth Hasselbeck is one of the final three contenders vying for the co-hosting position vacated by former co-host Lisa Ling last December.
Looking for that one-of-a-kind special gift for a fellow Survivor fanatic?
Amazingly enough, some people noticed Kel Gleason during his brief, controversial stay on Survivor: The Australian Outback. Even more amazingly, they saw enough of him to REALLY not like him.
It's official -- America's favorite Survivor sweetheart has gotten hitched (sorry guys!) The Providence Journal reports that Elisabeth Filarski, the 25-year-old former 'Survivor: Australia' contestant wed her college boyfriend, former Boston College quarterback Tim Hasselbeck, 24, this past Saturday. In keeping with her design background, the bride designed her own wedding gown.
Survivor 2 castaway Jeff Varner has been cast as "The Mixer" in a paranormal thriller 'Area 23.'
Skupin Unhurt in Plane Crash
The Associated Press
Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2001; 6:48 a.m. EDT
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. Michael Skupin, who suffered severe burns as a contestant on television's "Survivor II: The Australian Outback," is a survivor once again.
Skupin, his pregnant wife, Penny, and 3-year-old daughter, Emily, escaped serious injury Sunday when their twin-engine plane made a crash landing along the rocky Lake Michigan shoreline in Petoskey.
Source: The Associated Press"
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X
- Survivor: Kaoh Rong -- Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty
- Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance
- Survivor: Worlds Apart
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo