Survivor: The Australian Outback News
"The View's" Elisabeth Hasselbeck and her husband, New York Giants quarterback Tim Hasselbeck, are being stalked and harassed, it was reported Wednesday.
In listings of the reality show contestants who were most successful in turning their fifteen minutes of fame into a showbiz career, the name most frequently found at the top is Survivor: The Australian Outback's Elisabeth Filarski Hasselbeck. Now Elisabeth can add a new title to her accomplishments: mother.
On ABC's The View this morning, co-host Elisabeth Filarski Hasselbeck announced that she was expecting her first child at the end of March or the beginning of April.
For some contestants, appearing on Survivor represents their entire 15 minutes of fame. And then there's Elisabeth Filarski Hasselbeck.
Former 'Survivor: Australia' contestant Elisabeth Hasselbeck a finalist for 'The View' co-hosting positionNovember 4, 2003
The View creator/executive producer and co-host Barbara Walters has announced that former Survivor: The Australian Outback Final 4 finalist Elisabeth Hasselbeck is one of the final three contenders vying for the co-hosting position vacated by former co-host Lisa Ling last December.
Looking for that one-of-a-kind special gift for a fellow Survivor fanatic?
Amazingly enough, some people noticed Kel Gleason during his brief, controversial stay on Survivor: The Australian Outback. Even more amazingly, they saw enough of him to REALLY not like him.
It's official -- America's favorite Survivor sweetheart has gotten hitched (sorry guys!) The Providence Journal reports that Elisabeth Filarski, the 25-year-old former 'Survivor: Australia' contestant wed her college boyfriend, former Boston College quarterback Tim Hasselbeck, 24, this past Saturday. In keeping with her design background, the bride designed her own wedding gown.
Survivor 2 castaway Jeff Varner has been cast as "The Mixer" in a paranormal thriller 'Area 23.'
Skupin Unhurt in Plane Crash
The Associated Press
Tuesday, Sept. 25, 2001; 6:48 a.m. EDT
TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. Michael Skupin, who suffered severe burns as a contestant on television's "Survivor II: The Australian Outback," is a survivor once again.
Skupin, his pregnant wife, Penny, and 3-year-old daughter, Emily, escaped serious injury Sunday when their twin-engine plane made a crash landing along the rocky Lake Michigan shoreline in Petoskey.
Source: The Associated Press"
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Kailyn Lowry and husband Javi Marroquin divorcing
- Blake Shelton buys Miranda Lambert's Pink Pistol property -- "I have a plan brewing"
- Khloe Kardashian gives breakup advice: "Every day will get better"
- Chad Johnson -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West threaten to sue former bodyguard
- 'Flip or Flop' to premiere fifth season next month on HGTV
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' seventh-season premiere announced by Bravo
- Rob Kardashian shares weight-loss progress with shocking before-and-after photo
- Lauren Conrad hints she may return to an MTV series: "Never thought I'd see the day..."
- Survivor: Kaoh Rong -- Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty
- Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance
- Survivor: Worlds Apart
- Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs Brains vs Beauty
- Survivor: Blood vs. Water
- Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites
- Survivor: Philippines
- Survivor: One World
- Survivor: South Pacific
- Survivor: Redemption Island
- Survivor: Nicaragua
- Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains
- Survivor: Samoa
- Survivor: Tocantins
- Survivor: Gabon
- Survivor: Micronesia
- Survivor: China
- Survivor: Fiji
- Survivor: Cook Islands
- Survivor: Panama
- Survivor: Guatemala
- Survivor: Palau
- Survivor: Vanuatu
- Survivor: All Stars
- Survivor: Pearl Islands
- Survivor: The Amazon
- Survivor: Thailand
- Survivor: Marquesas
- Survivor: Africa
- Survivor: The Australian Outback
- Survivor: Borneo