Road Rules: South Pacific
Some people never learn. Meet Donell Langham from MTV's Road Rules: South Pacific. Full Story
"All Night Long," our episode summary for Episode 14 of MTV's Road Rules: South Pacific, written by AyaK, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
"The Opera Isn't Over 'Til the Fat Laddie Sinks, " our episode summary of Episode 13 of MTV's Road Rules: South Pacific, written by AyaK, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Our episode summary for Episode 12 of MTV's Road Rules: South Pacific, entitled "Over the Hills and Through the Muck, To Whinefest We Go," by BlackSheep, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Our episode summary for the Episode 11 of MTV's Road Rules: South Pacific, entitled "Goodbye and Hello," by Steen, has been posted. Check it out by clicking here.
Another day, another reality TV contestant scandal. Just two days after uncovering the sexual misconduct past of "For Love Or Money" bachelor Rob Campos, The Smoking Gun reported today that Donnell Langham, age 21 and currently appearing in MTV's "Road Rules: South Pacific," was arrested last July for assault and battery after allegedly striking his teenage girlfriend and throwing her to the ground and dragging her several feet.
The New York Post is reporting that about a month before Mary Beth Decker spent weeks traveling through Fiji, Tahiti and New Zealand in a tiny RV with five castmates last February as part of MTV's new "Road Rules: South Pacific" series, she was the Playboy Cyber Girl of the Month. The magazine reportedly originally discovered her for its 2002 Girls of the Big 12 pictorial.
Zap2It.com reports that MTV has announced that the 13th season of its "The Real World" reality show will take place in Paris.
Casting for the upcoming seasons of The Real World and Road Rules has begun. Bunim/Murray Productions had begun taking applications for 'Real World 13' and 'Road Rules 12.'
- Maureen McCormick: I faced one of my biggest fears on 'Dancing with the Stars,' thought I'd be lucky to survive a week
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds celebrates at "fairy tale" baby shower
- Gleb Savchenko on 'Dancing with the Stars' tiff with Len Goodman: He should spend more time with us rather than in England
- Belle Jewel Lyon: My 'The Voice' coach Alicia Keys inspires me to be the loudest version of myself
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick
- Val Chmerkovskiy plays coy about Amber Rose romance rumors
- Kendall Jenner's stalker Shavaughn McKenzie found guilty of trespassing but escapes stalking charge
- Ben Higgins: The edit of 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?' is not always fair or accurate
- 'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonald
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Maureen McCormick and pro partner Artem Chigvintsev in "Eras Night"
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'
- Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurate
- Cheryl Burke -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the game
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna take her son King Cairo to Disneyland
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrate early Halloween with kids
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood get into physical fight at 'Teen Mom OG' reunion
- Kanye West vows not to attend Grammy's if Frank Ocean isn't nominated
- Derek Hough -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Kelly Clarkson, Brandon Blackstock celebrate third anniversary
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'